Payroll software features.
Our powerful, light and easy to use features save you time and reduce errors.
Work remotely and securely
- Use on any device with an internet browser. (Mac friendly)
- No software downloads required, software is always up to date.
- Servers located in the EU and Ireland.
- Backed up every 3 hours and stored with a different service provider.
- Work from home with confidence.
Accurate, convenient and transparent
Invite employees, book keepers and accountants into your company to work and share live information. This improves efficiency, reduces communication errors and provides transparency.
All users can be configured with Two Factor Authentication via Google Authenticator.
Convenient and secure connections
Our servers have a direct payroll reporting connection with the Revenue servers:
- Fully flexible Employment ID’s (we can use other payroll software Employment ID’s)
- Automatic RPN downloads.
- One click submissions of payroll to Revenue
- Reverse and resubmit from within Parolla
- View submission history and period returns directly in Parolla
Empowering staff and reducing data entry
- View payslips and leave balances
- Submit leave requests
- Submit expenses
- Submit vehicle mileage
- Submit for flat rate allowances
- Submit for transport pass salary sacrifice
- Apply for Cycle-To-Work scheme
- Make Additional Voluntary Contributions to pensions
- Send all payslips via email with one click.
- Send or resend individual payslips via email.
- Add personal messages to individual payslips and emails
- Add general messages to all employees in a pay run.
- Build in message system between employees, employers and bureau users.
Reduce data re-entry and copy/paste errors
- Send payroll information to Xero, Zoho Books, SortMyBooks, Quickbooks or Sage Accounts.
- Map tax liabilities and expenses in the chart of accounts or nominals.
- Synchronise contacts for employees, beneficiaries and suppliers.
- Update payment status via account reconciliation.
- Allocate costs by departments or regions.
Keep in touch with your payroll activity
The Parolla notification system logs key activities and creates a user specific notification message for each event.
- Request and approval change of status notifications,
- Upcoming important date reminders,
- Task bar notification messages,
- History tracking of messages,
- Links to relevant pages within the message
One portal for employers, employees and accountants
- Manage multiple client organisations
- Assign bureau employees to individual organisations
- Provides full administrative authority for client organisations
- Create and manage to do lists
- Communicate with client employees via a built in messaging/support system
Parolla stores plan details, manages payroll deductions, and produces plan reports for each scheme type.
- Personal retirement savings accounts (PRSA’s)
- Occupational pensions scheme’s, CWPS etc.
- Personal pensions plans
Reduce errors and save time by creating payment files for upload to banking systems:
- SEPA file generation with hash key provided
- Revolut CSV payment file
- Banklink payment file
- Cash denomination calculator
Track vehicle usage and benefits:
- Assign company vehicles to employees
- Enter and maintain vehicle logs via Párolla mobile app and website
- Approve vehicle logs for BIK records.
A leave management system containing:
- Standard and statutory leave types,
- Customisation of leave types and individual entitlements,
- Employee leave request forms,
- Manager leave approval processes,
- Payslip notification of leave balances,
- Calculate leave by all three methods defined by Revenue,
- Split leave across pay runs and in part days.
- Employees can upload and submit expenses along with attachments.
- Employees can append receipt images taken from mobile phones or upload files.
- Nominated employee managers can approve expenses by type or within budget ranges.
- Expenses can be reimbursed as part of the pay run process (or separately)
- Expenses, contacts, account journals and tax rates are all integrated with your accounting system.
Benefits in Kind
Built in benefit tools for:
- Small benefits
- Private use of company cars
- Private use of company vans
- Free or subsidised accommodation
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel pass scheme
- Use of company assets